Current 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Tdap Shot To Begin School on August 10, 2016 for 7th Grade.
|CURRENT 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Whooping Cough Immunization. Please submit proof of shot to school office by March 27, 2017|
|New immunization requirements for the 2016-2017 school year/SB 277: All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations on record to begin school on August 10, 2016. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Click here for more information.|
AVID 6 Elective Teacher - Mrs. Zercher
AVID 6 Elective Teacher- Mrs. Janiskee
AVID 7 Elective Teacher - Mr. Martin
AVID 8 Elective Teacher - Mrs. Paine
AVID Content Area Teachers - Ms. Duncan,
Mr. Saladino, Mrs. Janiskee, Ms. Vasquez, Mr. Simmons
Applications for current Moore students (or current middle school students who are transferring to Moore) are due Thursday, April 6 by 4pm in the office or room F1.
Paper applications are available in the Moore Counseling Office or apply on line by clicking here: CURRENT STUDENT ONLINE APPLICATION
Applications for incoming 6th graders (current 5th graders) are due Friday, May 5 by 4pm.
Paper applications will be handed out at Crafton (3/31), Kimberly (4/5), Kingsbury (4/10), and Mariposa (4/26). They are also available in Moore's counseling office and online by clicking here: CURRENT ELEMENTARY ONLINE APPLICATION
Click on the link below to view all of the AVID events for the 2016-2017 school year.
New AVID students- Make sure you have all your supplies as soon as possible.
Needed Binder Contents
• Good quality, 3-ring binder, 2 in. or 3 in. rings with pocket inserts
• Five to six colored dividers with tabs to separate each academic class including AVID
• Zipper pouch to store supplies (3-hole punched heavy duty zip-lock bags also work)
• Two or more pens
• Two or more sharpened pencils
• Filler paper (some notebook paper is now available in Cornell note style)
• Assignment calendar for each academic class (Agenda)
(Please do not buy a "Trapper Keeper," fabric binder, or binder with accordion-type pockets.)
Suggested Binder Contents
• Hole reinforcement stickers
• Notebook dictionary and/or thesaurus
• Six-inch ruler