Current 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Tdap Shot To Begin School on August 10, 2016 for 7th Grade.
|CURRENT 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Whooping Cough Immunization. Please submit proof of shot to school office by March 27, 2017|
|New immunization requirements for the 2016-2017 school year/SB 277: All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations on record to begin school on August 10, 2016. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Click here for more information.|
Enrollment Center is open regular hours during the summer. The District observes the July 4th National holiday.
- The Enrollment Center enrolls all new to the District students, Transitions Program through 12th Grade.
- Priority Transitions/Kindergarten enrollment for the following school year usually takes place the end of March through April. (See link below for Transitions/Kindergarten enrollment dates and enrollment requirements).
- Upon completion of the enrollment process, Enrollment Center Staff request cumulative record folders (cum files) and Special Education information for new students from their former schools.
Services offered during regular office hours include:
- New Student Registration
- Language Assessment Referrals
- Special Education - New Student Registration
- Kindergarten and Transitions Program Enrollment
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Intradistrict Transfers
- New Student Lunch Program Applications
7 W. Delaware
Redlands, CA 92374
FAX (909) 307-2471
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registrations accepted 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For map to Enrollment Center click here!
Enrollment Center Links
- Enrollment Information for Students New to RUSD
- Kindergarten and Transitions Program Registration Priority Dates
- Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam Requirements (Kindergarten and 1st Grade)
- Language Assessment Process
- Special Education Referrals
- School Calendars
- School Boundary Maps
- School Start and End Times
- Interdistrict Transfer Process
- Intradistrict Transfer Process
- Open Enrollment Act Transfers Information
- Transportation Information
- School Meal Program